Fri, 23 Feb|
Europa Hotel, Belfast
Information session on the SENI Social Value Partnership Working Group
What is a Social Value Partnership and how could it benefit your organisation ?
Time & Location
23 Feb 2024, 08:00 – 9:30
Europa Hotel, Belfast, Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7AP, UK
About the Event
What is a Social Value Partnership and how does it benefit your organisation ?
During the event you will:
- Hear from organisations who have been involved with Social Value Partnerships and understand the benefits it brings to each organisation.
- Opportunity to hear why Social Enterprise NI are developing their Social Value Partnership working group and how you can be involved.
- Opportunity to informally network with your peers and other sectors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Private Sector Organisations - who want to engage with the social enterprise sector in a meaningful way.
- Public Sector Organisations - find out how you can be involved in the SENI SV Partnership working group.
- Social Enterprises - to network with your peers and build relationships with private and public sector organisations.
Please note the working group will include representatives from public, private & social enterprise sectors.
This information session will take place in the Piano Restaurant Room, Europa Hotel Belfast.
Places are limited to one person from each organisation.
Please arrive by 7.45am for registration, a sit down breakfast will be served.
If you have any special dietary requirements please note on form.
Please RSVP by 19th February.
The first meeting of the Social Value Partnership Working Group will take place in March.
Date & venue tbc.