Tue, 15 Mar|
Zoom@Noon - Acumen Fellowship
Are you inspiring your community to build a better future? Want to join a community that will accompany you on the path of moral leadership? Come and find out more information on the Fellowship and if you should apply
Time & Location
15 Mar, 12:00 – 13:00
About the Event
UK Acumen Academy have opened applications for their 2022 UK Fellowship and on 29th March will be joining us to share what the UK Acumen Fellowship is and how it can deepen your impact.
They are on a quest to empower a different kind of leader. One grounded in purpose, listening to voices unheard and building across lines of difference. Each year the UK Acumen Fellows Programme brings together ~20 bold and generous leaders from all walks of life - and equips them with the practices and community needed to deepen and sustain their impact.
The Fellowship begins with a year-long leadership programme - designed to build your capacity to navigate uncertainty, mobilise collective action and bridge divides. Fellows remain in their role while taking part in a series of immersive residentials and workshops connected by group practice.
Come join the chat where the Acumen Academy UK Team where they will:
- Discuss the "Who", “What" and “Why” of the Fellows Programme.
- Answer your questions on the application process, practices, community and more!
For those interested in applying you can find the key eligibility criteria of who the Fellowship is designed for below.
- Typically with at least 5 years of experience tackling injustice in the UK
- Leading an organisation/initiative with at least 3 years of track record
- Clear on the long term change they seek to make
- At a stage of life/work that is not undergoing major transitions
- In a position (formal or informal) to drive decision-making in their community/organisation/initiative
Deadline to apply is 6th of April