Tue, 12 Sept|
Zoom@Noon - Tina Calder, How to embrace ChatGPT
Join us for an interactive session to learn the world of conversational AI and how to use it craft marketing copy for your business. Don't miss this opportunity to gain useful insights & practical tips!
Time & Location
12 Sept, 12:00 – 13:00
About the Event
How To Embrace AI In Your Content Marketing
Are you ready to dive into the exciting world of conversational AI for your social enterprise? Join us for a super engaging Zoom session on Tuesday 12th September where we'll share the incredible potential of ChatGPT.
Much has been said about the pros and cons of using AI software tools like ChatGPT within marketing teams. Using AI badly can have catastrophic results in your marketing and could even result in your business being deranked by search engines like Google. Using AI well and learning how to prompt and utlise its power correctly can help you supercharge your marketing efforts.
Get ready for an interactive learning experience with our highly experienced trainer, Tina Calder, managing director of marketing agency Excalibur Press. Tina discusses why you can't ignore AI and how you can use it ethically and responsibly.
This session will empower you with the knowledge and skills you need to introduce AI into your marketing.
What you will learn:
· What is ChatGPT and why should you consider using it
· How does ChatGPT work and how can it work for you
· When it's appropriate to use ChatGPT
· Why ChatGPT isn't a replacement for your marketing function but simply a tool you should be using
· How to prompt ChatGPT for better results
· Best practices for using ChatGPT
· How to create an AI policy for your business
· What you need to know about using AI generated content in your marketing
Trust us, it's going to be a really good session! Register now to secure your spot.