Resilience and Wellbeing in Uncertain Times – Inspire Wellbeing
Time & Location
About the Event
Social Enterprise NI is delighted to announce that our first evening event at 7pm on Thursday 24th June 2021 with John Conaghan, Inspire Wellbeing as the guest Speaker.
In the current challenging climate of COVID-19 John will cover how to build resilience and improve your wellbeing, addressing themes such as:
- The impact of COVID 19 on individuals and organisations’ mental health and wellbeing
- Practical ideas that employers and employees will need to consider to support mental health and wellbeing
- How important it is that employers specifically name the fact that employee mental health and wellbeing is an important element of any return to work plan for the organisation
- How important is it that employees feel able to speak openly and honestly about any return to work concerns in relation to their mental health and wellbeing.
- The success of any initiatives around return to work will rely on senior leadership talking openly about mental health & wellbeing and creating a culture that enables employees to talk openly.
Why not Join us at 7pm on 24th June via Zoom.
Please NOTE login details for call will be sent out on Thursday 24th June at 6pm, 1 HOUR before the event begins.